Monday, September 24, 2012

Meditation Monday-apology....

Okay so I've been remiss--I haven't continued on my Desiderata road for a few weeks now...but I do have an excuse. I was invited to make some of my 3D mixed media pieces for a show called Paint The Town that took place last Saturday night here in KC. It was such a fun event! I made some new wire pieces and chatted with folks along with selling some of my pieces-here's a few of them:

                      The Bookworm-made from an old dictionary, clay, dollhouse lamp, wood



 
                                  The Monkey Suit-glass cloche, wood, wire, metal, clay





Forest For The Trees-wire, clay, fabric, metal, LED bulb, electric cord









8 comments:

  1. Just found you through Pinterest! LOVE your work. That bookworm piece is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Cindy-I can't believe I just found this comment and so sorry for my tardy reply but THANK YOU for your kind comments on my work!

      Delete
  2. Love your work! The bookworm is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book worm es hermoso libro de artista,te felicito,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the bookworm piece for sale anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is the bookworm piece for sale anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to buy the bookworm piece please tell where I can get one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to buy the bookworm piece please tell where I can get one.

    ReplyDelete